Jamaica and Strawberry Popcicle
- 1 tbsp Jamaica Powder
- 360 ml Almond MIlk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 60 ml Soy MIlk Light vanilla
- 70g strawberry (topping per serving- Included in macros)
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Cool Whip (topping per serving- not included in macros)
Im most certain you could make this Jamaica from real flowers, but i couldn't find any at this store so i used this packet. Blend all the ingredients except the strawberry and put into a popcicle mold and Voila! This is really bomb! Again prop better with real flowers- if you use real flowers boil water & flowers together, drain, and add Stevia and make the same way.
#icecream #lowcal #sweettreat
P3 C18 F3
Peanut Butter Almond Ice cream
- 1tbsp Peanut Butter Powder
- 10g whole almonds
- 1.5 cup (360ml) unsweetened vanilla Almond milk
- stevia to taste
A delightfully refreshing treat- I blended all the ingredients and put into an ice cream mold- Made 4 popcicles- just be sure to save room to add the last of the this into the molds cause the nuts tend to sit at the bottom.
#icecream #highfat #peanutbutter #almonds #nuts
Full Recipe macros: P7 C7 F10
Pumpkin Vanilla Ice cream
Making your scoop of vanilla ice cream go a long way. I like to blend the following
- 1 serving (1/2 cup) Dreyers vanilla ice cream (any flavor really)
- 1 -2 cup ice (depending on how thick you want it)
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond MIlk
- Stevia to taste
- dash of cinnamon
Blend blend blend! and you end up with twice the amount of ice cream!
P5 C24 F5
Apricot Banana Protein Pop
My dad has an apricot tree and they produced the sweetest apricots. I didnt want them to go to waste to I made ice cream.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups Apricots
- 50 grams Banana (extra sweetness if the apricots are sour)
- 1-1.5 cup of water
Blend blend blend! and this should make several pops. There will be lots of froth on this you can choose to spoon it out or pour with the ice cream mold.
#highprotein #vegetarian #naturalsweetener #fruit
Macros (Varies by amount of water you choose to use) Roughly P5 C7 F0
Watermelon Protein Pop
This right here is sooo delish! The sweeter the watermelon the BETTER!
- 300 grams of Watemelon
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 water (gonna be honest i cant remember how much water i used but it was minimal
Blend and pour into mold. Enjoy!
#fruit #lowcarb #naturalsweetener #goodproteinsource
P6 C6 F0