Copycat Starbucks Feta Spinach and Egg Wrap
This came out pretty good! i just added a little extra fat to it in the form of Avocado. Hope you enjoy
Click HERE for the recipe
P28 C26 F14
#highfat #lowcarb #breakfast #samich
Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwich
OMG! This came out soo delicious! Was getting all gourmet and shit with my boys lunch and this was born.
- 4 oz chicken breast (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Low fat Sour cream ( i like daisy)
- 1.5 Tbsp Light Mayo
- 59g chopped skinless cucumber (anyway i can get this guy to eat his veggies ;) )
- 1 tbsp Dill weed seasoning
- 50g Mashed Avacado
- 1 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Powder
Just mix all in a bowl and serve with any bread you like- not sure what kind of bread i used here but i got it at stater brothers.
Enjoy! (P33 C63 F15)
This really did come out soooo good!!
Click on the attached image for recipe
#vegetarian #highfat #lowcarb
P20 C20 F16
So i was on a creative streak one night and made my boy this awesome sandwich. Yes he liked it! thank god!
- 1 oz red onions
- 50g mushroom
- 1.5 oz Parmesan cheese
- 5 oz Flank Steak seasoned with McCormicks steak seasoning
- 20g Pickles
- 50g Shredded chopped Lettuce
- Worcestershire infused Mayo (used Best Foods Light mayo)
- Hoagie Bread
So your gonna grill the onions , mushroom and steak together.Season all with McCormicks steak seasoning. When done sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the steak and cover till melted. Get your hoagie bread and spread mayo and splash Worcestershire together. I believe i also added dijon musard. Combine all ingredients on the sandwich and voila! Delicious steak sandwich any man would be proud to eat!
Macros are a guestimate P40 C75 F25
Low Carb Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
When your craving a breakfast sandwich this will definitely hit the spot and not your macros ;)
- 2 slices Flax seed bread (Oasis brand was used from sprouts but you can also use Sara Lee 45 cal wheat bread)
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2-1 oz Grilled red onion
- 1 oz or slice of white american cheese
- 1-2 slices tomato (15-20 grams)
So to make this tha shit i would toast that bread baby! But for Prepping go ahead and throw the slices in and toast the bread when your ready to eat, i would add the mustard here too. Cook your egg whites and onions separately and pack it on top of your toast and place the tomato slices right on top so it doesn't make the bread all mushy.
P21 C18 F5
#vegetarian #lowcarb #breakfast